We are honored to announce the candidates for our 2022 DCAR Board of Directors! In compliance with Article IX, Section 1 of our District of Columbia Association of REALTORS® (DCAR) bylaws, the DCAR Nominating Committee has nominated the following individuals to offices on the 2022 board, as indicated, subject to their election by the membership.
The election will be held during our DCAR Annual Meeting and Installation on Wednesday, December 15 at 6 p.m. Registration details are coming soon.
SLATE OF OFFICERS AS PRESENTED BY THE NOMINATING COMMITTEE
- President-elect: Anthony Mancuso, TTR Sotheby’s International Realty
- Secretary: Stacey Barton, RLAH Real Estate
- Treasurer: Colin Johnson, RLAH Real Estate
At-large directors up for election, two-year term:
(three to be elected)
- April Contee, EXQ Real Estate
- Jean Poitevien, AFREM Services
- Bonnie Roberts-Burke, RLAH Real Estate
- Dianah Shaw, Power Consulting & Real Estate
RETURNING BOARD MEMBERS
- Immediate past president: Frederic Bates, eXp Realty, LLC
- President: Thomas Daley, Keller Williams Capital Properties
Directors completing their current two-year term:
- Andrea Fleming, Keller Williams Capital Properties
- Jennifer Frewer, Keller Williams Capital Properties
- Sam Medvene, Century 21 Redwood Realty
- Margaret “Ansa” Tyrus, Re/MAX Allegiance
Presidential appointees (2): To be determined
Public Policy Committee chair: To be determined
NAR director: Christopher Suranna, RLAH Real Estate
GCAAR president: Harrison Beacher, Keller Williams Capital Properties
Chief executive officer (ex-officio): Scott Reiter
ADDITIONAL BOARD NOMINATIONS
Additional candidates for these offices can be nominated by a petition signed by at least 5% of DCAR’s REALTOR® members and emailed to Scott Reiter, firstname.lastname@example.org. Petitions must be received by Friday, November 26, 2021.
Thank you in advance for your participation in our upcoming election!