We are honored to announce the candidates for our 2021 DCAR Board of Directors! In compliance with Article IX, Section 1 of our District of Columbia Association of REALTORS® (DCAR) bylaws, the DCAR Nominating Committee has nominated the following individuals to offices on the 2021 board, as indicated, subject to their election by the membership.
The election will be held during our virtual DCAR Annual Meeting and Installation on Wednesday, December 16 at 5 p.m.
- President: Frederic Bates, eXp Realty, LLC
- President-elect: Thomas Daley,* Keller Williams Capital Properties
- Secretary: Anthony Mancuso,* TTR Sotheby’s International Realty
- Treasurer: Colin Johnson, RLAH Real Estate (completing a two-year term)
- Immediate past president: Kymber Lovett-Menkiti, Keller Williams Capital Properties
At-large directors up for election, two-year term (four to be elected):
- Andrea Fleming,* Keller Williams Capital Properties
- Jennifer Frewer,* Keller Williams Capital Properties
- Samuel Medvene,* Century 21 Redwood Realty
- Ansa Tyus,* RE/MAX Allegiance
The remaining candidates do not require election at this time:Presidential appointees
- Samuel Hollman, Network Realty Partners
- Ryan A. Waters, First Home Mortgage
- Stacey Barton, RLAH Real Estate
- Harrison Beacher, Keller Williams Capital Properties
- Jean Poitevien, AFREM Services
Public Policy Committee chair: To be determined
- Angela Jones, Long & Foster Real Estate Inc.
- Christopher Suranna, RLAH Real Estate
GCAAR president: Jan Brito, Compass
NAR regional vice president (ex-officio): Bonnie Roberts-Burke, RLAH Real Estate
Chief executive officer (ex-officio): Scott Reiter
* To be elected
Additional candidates for these offices had the opportunity to be nominated by a petition signed by at least 5% of DCAR’s REALTOR® members and emailed to Scott Reiter, email@example.com. The deadline for petitions to be received was November 16, 2020.